This website is a full text searchable database of annotated correspondence written during World War II.
Glad to announce that we launched www.ParthSystems.co.in!
We have launched an exciting feature called a collection type of Web resources! With this, admins of Smart Repository will be able to create collections using website addresses. Smart Repository's bot will crawl these websites and provide full-text search on all the indexed material.
Features in brief -
* Authenticated crawling is supported.
* All linked web-pages and documents are indexed
* A collection may contain many website addresses which will be crawled.
* A sleep time may be given for crawling.
Use cases -
We are glad to announce that Smart Repository now supports remote storages. With this, users will be able to map a collection to a remote drive. Following types can be configured
* Ftp accounts
* Sftp accounts
* AWS S3 storages
Some more storage types like Google drive are on the list. We shall make another announcement once the code is released.
ElasticSearch now makes the search feature of Smart Repository even more powerful! ElasticSearch is more efficient in indexing and retrieving the data from full-text searches than the conventional database searches when it comes to large chunks of data. It is noticeably quicker. It also has a querying syntax which makes intricate queries in full-text search a possibility.
In the context of Smart-Repository, ElasticSearch is a configurable option. The new configuration option will require the ElasticSearch service to be running and configured in the application.
A new feature has been added to Smart Repository. A user will now be able to see the difference between two revisions of a document. Following are the highlights -
* Unix style diff
* Works for pdf, doc, presentations, spreadsheets and even images.
* Highlighting of removed or inserted lines or text is done in colors in order to highlight the changes.
Here's a screenshot
* Users can now set up multiple meta filters on the same field. This way, it is now possible to set up a search over a range of values. e.g. search for research papers published between two dates can be done easily.
* Meta-field for filter is now a select menu. The field accepting the data changes based on the data-type of the field.
For fields of type "text".
* Number of revisions of a document can now be seen in the list view.
* Select menus now styled in material design with "selectpicker"
* Favicon updated
* Widths and alignment within columns changed
* If there's only one revision, count of revisions is hidden.
* Meta-filters given a nice style with a trash icon link to remove the filter.
Some more updates are lined up. Stay tuned!
- Meta filters of documents are now persistent (sticky) for a collection.
- Meta filters work with the full-text content search of documents!
- These can be easily set or removed.